Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Prayer for Faith

This past week a couple incredible friends of mine gave pre-mature birth to their second child, Faith. Faith needed immediate recesitation and within the first few minutes of her life 11 doctors tended to her every need. The doctors are not hopeful that Faith will have full recover. The prognosis is not strong, though her kidneys and lungs appear to functioning properly it seems her brain was lacking oxygen for an extended period of time. Her is what Brock (Faith's dad) wrote today regarding God and his daughter Faith. . .

"I am a father that is hoping and praying for a miracle. And I have Faith that God will come through. I understand that God has a plan, and that sometimes his will is not my own. I understand that know matter what happens, God is in control and that I need to trust him. Throughout this entire ordeal I have felt God's hand on my shoulder keeping me strong. Even when I am a ball of mush that cannot contain my tears, I know that God is still with me. And I know he is with Faith as well. Remember, Faith is believinging in God even when it is hardest."
Please be praying for baby Faith, her parents, Brock and Cami and Faith's big sister Brenna.

If you would like to read the blog Brock wrote about Faith, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment