Thursday, May 14, 2009

Day 2

Yesterday was day 2 today is day 3 but I may never have time to fully update the blog for day 3 but hey we will do our best.

I am impressed with the over all quality of the conference this year.  Today seemed to have a strong missions emphasis and really got me to think outside of the box when it comes to missions and the purpose of missions within the local church and outside of the local church.

Rick Chromey had a very good class on incorporating video and powerpoint into presentations and such getting me to think about how to best do that as well.  I have also been challenge yesterday and today to make sure that my first focus is my family and that they are being placed number one in my ministry and home.

I am about to attend a workshop on adoption, the stories of adoption I have heard thus far have really pierced my soul and it will be interesting to see how God will use that in my life.  I am praying for you church and look forward to being with you again very soon.

aaron 

No comments:

Post a Comment