Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My church family and friends:

I am in Boise, ID for the annual spring preaching conference at Boise Bible College.  Last night was a great tribute to Dr. Ken Beckman who has preached at BBC for 62years.  His final words were very powerful, speaking of shooting the wolves before they infultrate the flock.  I was impressed.

This morning we have challenged, to pray and act as our morning speaker compared the Lord's prayer to the great commission.  We all have a part to play.  Jesus is praying and fulfilling his end of the deal, how are we doinging with ours?  

I will plan on updating throughout my time here.  You can see the full schedule of events at http://www.boisebible.edu/Events/confernc.htm  if you have a suggestion as to a class you would like me to attend and update you on, let me know by emailing me at aearlywine@gmail.com.  all classes are recorded so I will be able to hear from all of them.  Got to get back.

aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment